[or-roots] WPA documents

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 14:29:22 PDT 2008

I know I've run across several of these interviews online, but don't have my sources handy to look them up. I did find Benton County is busy transcribing some of them (http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~orbenton/WPAdocs.html) and their information indicates "Original copies are courtesy of the Oregon State Library, Salem, Oregon. ".

Hope this helps find the one you're looking for.
 Robyn

Interested in Oregon History? Check out my webpages at
coquillevalley.org or genealogytrails.com (Coos & Curry Counties)