[or-roots] WPA Interviews

barbhg1221 at comcast.net barbhg1221 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 16:45:13 PDT 2008

Denise,
I found transcribed online interviews from Linn Co. at http://lgsoregon.org/resources/wpa/wpaconte.htm, but the only Hyde was Clora (Bond) Hyde.  I have one relative on the list that I found some time ago, but her interview is full of  many inaccuracies that they threw me a curve for quite awhile.
Barbara Herring
From: "Denise Sproed" <denisesproed at onlinenw.com>