[or-roots] Umatilla/Morrow Courts

Roy Blaine royblaine at msn.com
Mon Sep 8 16:34:03 PDT 2008

Sure.  They tell about the daily life of the court as well as the larger community.

Thank you very much,Roy N. Blaine

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:43:42 -0700From: dharguess at coastline.eduTo: or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.usSubject: Re: [or-roots] Umatilla/Morrow Courts

Are you interested in divorces?  I have a couple of those also a will.

From: or-roots-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us [mailto:or-roots-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Roy BlaineSent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 3:24 PMTo: or-roots mail listSubject: [or-roots] Umatilla/Morrow Courts

I am working on a brief history of the state courts (circuit courts/district courts) in Morrow and Umatilla Counties.  Any links, tidbits, anecdotes, photos, documents, or stories about judges, clerks, courthouses, or cases would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to email me directly if you don't want to bog down the OR-Roots list,Roy N. BlaineTrial Court Administrator (and Genealogist)6th District Circuit CourtsOregon Judicial Department

EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me