[or-roots] Frank Grimm Family

DONALD SMITH donald_smith222 at msn.com
Mon Sep 15 13:51:23 PDT 2008

Hi Sue,

Yes - With the help of one of my cousins, I am in contact with my great aunt Helen (Grimm) Gregoire and her daughter Gloria.
I will be working on the other contacts as well.
Don

From: ssteward at ccountry.netTo: or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.usDate: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:29:59 -0700Subject: Re: [or-roots] Frank Grimm Family

Thank you for letting us know of your success in finding some information on your ancestor.  So often we attempt to assist people and never hear back from them.  Were you able to make contact with Alfred (or someone else in the family) in Klamath Falls?

Good luck in your research,
Sue