[or-roots] Frank Grimm's Daughter - Blanche (Grimm) Morgan

DONALD SMITH donald_smith222 at msn.com
Wed Sep 17 21:57:46 PDT 2008

Sue - That helps a lot!!

Thank you so much.

Don Smith
Mesa, AZ

From: ssteward at ccountry.netTo: or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.usDate: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:56:13 -0700Subject: Re: [or-roots] Frank Grimm's Daughter - Blanche (Grimm) Morgan

I don't know how much interest you have in following up on Lawrence Morgan.

With the social security number on the death index, it is possible to request a copy of his original application for a social security card which may have his full name and his parents' names along with date and place of birth, place of residence when the application was completed but the SSDI indicates his card was issued in California.  The cost to get a copy of the application is $27.00.

I went back in to Ancestry and there are a couple of trees on Lawrence Deloss Morgan, one has no spouse listed and the other has a different spouse than Blanche Grimm.  They do show the same birth and death dates as shown on the death indexes.

Sue