[or-roots] Next Census

Paulette pswitzertatum at peoplepc.com
Thu Apr 2 21:50:58 PDT 2009

Wow, this is an interesting series of 5 articles. Thanks for sending it. Interesting people and story. The book sounds very intriguing as well. I see the articles mention Bennett Greenspan of Family Tree DNA also. My husband had his Y-DNA tested through them and has become part of a family project through their World Families site.

Paulette