[or-roots] George H. & Emma L. (Montgomery) LIGHTLE

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Apr 5 10:36:18 PDT 2009

Ingrid

I couldn't find anything online about the hotel, here is a picture of town,
but it's not very clear, or close. My Ghost Towns of Oregon doesn't cover
Flora, Friedman doesn't mention it, nor any of the rest of my books on
Oregon history.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/11290349

Now if you really want to know about Flora, you should come stay there;

http://northendcrossing.com/history-of-flora.php

is a history page from a bed and breakfast in Flora, you might contact them
if a visit isn't possible they would probably be nice enough to tell you
about teh Austin Hotel, maybe it's their bed and breakfast? It doesn't seem
to be.

I checked my "Who's Who in Oregon" and no Lightle in it either, but since it
seems to be only concerned with living important people in'48-'49 and those
who'd died since previous edition I am not too surprised there, non of my
people are in it either.

Les.