[or-roots] (no subject)

ViolaRae Kassing vkassing at minn.net
Thu Apr 9 09:01:20 PDT 2009

This is a very incomplete line documenting. If you need it, I will fill
things in.

A Delbert M Osborn has compiled Stephan's first wife Hannah  HOGABOOM
decendants.

STACEY  Viola Rae

            F: STACEY  Richard GODRICH

                        Vale Malheur Oregon

                        M: GOODRICH  Viola

                                    Red Bluff California

                                    M: MARKHAM Lucy Jane

                                                UTAH 1852

                                                F: MARKHAM  Warren

                                                            (eldest son of
Stephen MARKHAM)

MARKHAM  Stephen

9 Feb 1800      Avon Livingston New York