[or-roots] NEWSOM CAMPGROUND (cem.) & OLINGER DLC (cem.)

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Wed Aug 12 13:05:24 PDT 2009

Hi Pat -

I looked over what you sent & wow, my gggGrandfather Hanson Stevens lived right next door to David Newsome in which I didn't realize he was that close. My gggGrandfather James McCubbins lived a few house away from Newsome & Stevens. That's how my ggGrandparents Samuel McCubbins & Sarah E Stevens met & married, (neighbors). They both came in Oct. 1852. Thank you for sending the location.  * I was just doing some research today looking for cemeteries in that area, I know James's grave is probably lost, but need to keep searching. I have searched everywhere for many years with no luck.

Nancy