[or-roots] [Q-R] Medical Springs and Pondosa

Judy White jjwalliswhite at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:21:12 PDT 2009

> After Pondosa and Medical Springs being in Baker County I finally moved
> them today to Union County where they belong.  We added a bit of information
> on Dunham Wright and a couple new pictures of Medical Springs the way it
> used to BE!!!  http://www.oregongenealogy.com/union/medsprings/index.htm

http://www.oregongenealogy.com/union/pondosa/index.htm

Gary tread lightly (keeping an out for Rattle Snakes, not being a snake
lover, I stayed home) through the "Old" Wright Cemetery at Medical Springs,
http://www.oregongenealogy.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=72  The other
cemetery there will wait until much cooler weather.

Thanks
Judy