[or-roots] George J CASE Molalla CLACKAMAS Co OR

Broad1000 at aol.com Broad1000 at aol.com
Sun Aug 23 14:34:12 PDT 2009

I am about 25 miles from Molalla and don't get there often.  Molalla  is in
Clackamas County on Hwy 211, S of Oregon City and East of Salem.   Also sw
of Estacada.  You might try a query on _www.findagrave.com_
(http://www.findagrave.com)  and someone in the local  area may be able to visit the Adams
Cemetery.  It is quite a large one SE  of town.  Good luck.

Joanne

In a message dated 8/23/2009 11:21:41 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,