[or-roots] Harrisburg Oregon book

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 26 17:38:00 PDT 2009

 This little book seems to be in all the city, county, government,
college and occasionally private libraries from Longview to Eugene, but
a copy for sale does not appear to be online.

Since I am not finding an ISBN number (I know, an ISB number number)
perhaps these copies are in place because the author distributed them to
these libraries directly (and probably at no charge).  Perhaps a copy
would have contact info for the author, so one could order direct?

Bill Strickland