[or-roots] New Database of Early Oregonians

mstang5165 at aol.com mstang5165 at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 08:37:10 PST 2009

ODI is Oregon Death Index and WC is World Connect from Rootsweb.

In a message dated 12/1/2009 8:34:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
darlene at thecasteels.net writes:

I tried to post to this subject yesterday by clicking on  "Reply", but my
message bounced.  Anyone on this list have any idea why  this would happen?

Anyway, wanted to say "thank you" to the folks who donated  so much of
their time to develop this record.  What a great  project!  I took a look at my
Griffin & Hamlin folks.  There are  some errors there, some of which are due
to the fact that the documents they  used as source material contain
errors.  I have some corrections &  additions that I could/will contribute.  I
think I understand the source  codes listed, i.e., DC = Death Certificate, ODLC
= Oregon Donation Land Claim,  JackMr = Jackson County marriage record,
jkmr = Jackson County marriage  record, but what is odi?  wc?

Thanks again to the volunteers.

Darlene

or-roots  mailing  list
or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us