[or-roots] Fwd: New database of Early Oregonians added toStateArchives website

eugenemelvin.roots at comcast.net eugenemelvin.roots at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 10:49:47 PST 2009

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Layne G SAWYER" <layne.g.sawyer at state.or.us>
To: "or-roots mail list" <or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2009 3:12:36 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [or-roots] New database of Early Oregonians added        toStateArchives website

If you want to send us information or corrections please use the project email address which is:

Early.Oregonians at state.or.us

This has been a long arduous project and we know there are duplicates and errors that we are continuing to work on editing and amending.  We plan to update and refresh the information on a quarterly basis.

Mimi and the other volunteers working on this have continued to refine the data and it is definitely a work in progress as she said in her earlier email.

Regards,

Layne