[or-roots] LAMBERT, FORREST, QUIGLEY, MITCHELL, SCHELL on the Trail in 1851

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 09:05:15 PST 2009

This is just a suggestion, I found out while doing some of my families research that New Hamshire in the late 1700's mandated chages in the spelling of names, for example Melville to Melvin, Laughton to Lawton, so you might look at that angle when researching New Hamshire, there is a website that is putting a lot of New England History on the web, but right now do to a death in the family the person doing it has suspended activities for awhile, I forget the Website URL offhand.

Glen Jones Portland, Oregon