[or-roots] Need obit, Geo. J. Malsey d Portland OR May 9, 1988

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 15:25:46 PST 2009

Thanks Bill. I have been think that if all else fails  (locally) that the
Knight Library in Eugene would have the files I need. Will  check on it if Salem
doesn't. I will also call the library in Millbrae, CA next  week to see if
they might have an obit for Rebecca Marie Malsey. I am receiving  some very good
suggestions from some very helpful people and really do  appreciate it.

Carroll Cooper Summers

Since  you have a date of death, many Oregon libraries have the Oregonian on
microfilm, and the Oregonian will generally do old obit searches (at least
they used to do this) for a fee -- you can call them at  (503) 221-8100

Maybe some good soul will get by a  library and look this up for you if you
can't get there yourself -- I  personally have been exceedingly too busy and if
I could remember, it would be  at least this fall before I could get to it.

Godspeed!

Bill  Strickland

or-roots  mailing  list
or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us