[or-roots] MM Melvin and the O & C RR

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 07:18:42 PST 2009

The Spokane, Portland, And Seattle Railroad Historical Society I belive had some information on the O & C, regretably there part of the Clark County Historical Society museum was closed, because of remodeling and does not have the funds to reopen, and all their records Etc. are in storage.

The SP&S Historical Society does have a couple of books out, do not rememeber off hand if there was anything in them for the O&C.

The Oregon Historical Society I know has some things on the O&C, you may also be able to get information on a particular individual that worked on the railroad from the Railroad Retirement Board which is located in Chicago.

Glen Jones, Portland 38year, veteran of the BNSF RR and its forerunners.