[or-roots] Death certs in 1859?

Steve & Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 18:44:50 PST 2009

Thank you Les, Sue and everyone,
I can manage internet genealogy, but when it comes to "real genealogy
research" on foot, in libraries, courthouses and graveyards, I'm a ignorant
newbie.  I didn't know that estate meant the estate papers.  That's kind of
exciting!

My parents have 25 years of real research done and I'm searching the
internet for more information.  But I'm the one doing my husband's research
and needing to know how to do the courthouse stuff.  Now I'm working, making
it hard to get to Eugene during the week.  I just may need to use
www.raogk.org  They've been wonderful in the past.
Thanks for your know how and help.
Happy New Year!
Ronda