[or-roots] Research at Ancestry.com

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 10:50:23 PST 2009

In a message dated 1/13/2009 10:44:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
djbrtb at kci.net writes:

I talked to an Ancestry employee today January  13, 2009, and they said it
should be getting better.  The entire website  went down yesterday and they are
still working on the technical  problems.

Thank you for that update.
I am one who doesn't believe that multiple phone calls reminding them of a
problem they know exists,
would be productive. So, we will see what happens.

It is interesting that I've been able to do searches through Family Tree
Maker and was able to get on
the website at Ancestry.com/comingsoon. But the home page is still not
accessible. But, if they
say they are working on it, so be it.

Thank you, everyone for trying it.
Linda