[or-roots] YDNA testing to determine ancestry.

Steve & Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 14:10:45 PST 2009

Hi Glen,
I've done YDNA testing on my husband's Howard line and my Grandpa's Phillips
line.  I'm just getting into it and it's more complicated than I expected.
But the more people that test the more chance we have to find a match.  As
far as the 700 year old relative, if you can find the bones, I imagine they
can do DNA tests on them.
Ronda