[or-roots] Bill Scott

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 16:00:52 PST 2009

Judy, she can call Lincoln Memorial Cemetery in  Portland and they will give
her the exact location of the grave site. As for the  death certificate, if he
died in Portland she should be able to get the death  certificate from the
Multnomah Co. Court House in Portland. It will cost around  $25 to call and have
them look it it up and send to her or she can go to the  county and get it
for herself at a far less cost.

11801 Se Mount Scott Boulevard
Portland, OR  97266
Phone: (503) 771-1117

Carroll

I am trying to find the cause of death for the husband of my  sister-in-law.
His name was Bill J. Scott, b. 08 Jan 1966; d.21  Sep 2006.  He perhaps died
in Lincoln City but lived in Portland  and is buried at Lincoln Memorial on
Mt. Scott (somewhere). He was  a twin to Bob (Robert Jay). They have another
brother Fred (Kara) [sons  Anthony and Joseph], a sister Cheryl and a
sister-in-law Michelle.   His mother is Carol Jean Scott.  His brother Fred died while
racing  a car about 9 +/- years ago.  Anyone able to help with finding his
cause of death and just where he is buried will help my sister-in-law  put a
closure to her pain.  Thank you.

Judy
_glasmama at yahoo.com_ (mailto:glasmama at yahoo.com)

America, Land of the Free, because of the Brave!!   Thank you all!

or-roots  mailing  list
or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us