[or-roots] Bill Scott

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Sun Jan 18 20:25:47 PST 2009

Lincoln Memorial Park & Funeral Home
11801 Se Mount Scott Boulevard
Portland, OR 97266
Phone: (503) 771-1117

Will do cemetery look up at Lincoln Memorial Park, Portland OR.  Will email pictures.   DRWhite4 at hotmail.com

Sue

----- Original Message -----
From: Judy
To: or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:59 PM
Subject: [or-roots] Bill Scott

I am trying to find the cause of death for the husband of my sister-in-law.  His name was Bill J. Scott, b. 08 Jan 1966; d.21 Sep 2006.  He perhaps died in Lincoln City but lived in Portland and is buried at Lincoln Memorial on Mt. Scott (somewhere). He was a twin to Bob (Robert Jay). They have another brother Fred (Kara) [sons Anthony and Joseph], a sister Cheryl and a sister-in-law Michelle.  His mother is Carol Jean Scott.  His brother Fred died while racing a car about 9 +/- years ago.  Anyone able to help with finding his cause of death and just where he is buried will help my sister-in-law put a closure to her pain.  Thank you.

Judy
glasmama at yahoo.com

        glasmama at yahoo.com

         America, Land of the Free, because of the Brave!!  Thank you all!