[or-roots] Peirce etc for Lillian

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Mon Jul 20 09:10:35 PDT 2009

I agree with you completely.  When I first started doing genealogy I
only worked on my direct lines.  But then when I started seeing so many
cousin marriages I had to start working on the peripherals.  What a web.
If I could just figure out how to use the relationship function on my
FTM I might find out that I am my own cousin :)
Dale