[or-roots] IRE: Israel Family Reunion in Corvallis July 31-Aug 1

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Tue Jul 28 13:18:28 PDT 2009

Yes, I forgot to mention that. William married a Sarah Collett. I didn't
know the relationship.

If your cousins want the rest of the upline, let me know, always glad to
share. And, I'll be glad to have their lines as well.

We have a "Clay Family Society" that meets bi-annually, and has members
related to these Clays, as well as anyone interested in any Clay lines.

Pat