[or-roots] Daniel R Christian

Paul Christian paulchristian at clearwire.net
Mon Jun 8 09:31:25 PDT 2009

My name is Paul Christian.  I am doing research on Daniel R Christian, he and his wife Catherine were pioneers in the Eugene area, called Eugene City at the time, 1853.   I'm looking for any information about this family and in particular any living decedents that are alive in this area.  I have collected a nice historical set of information on his ancestors too going back to the Revolutionary War.

So any information on living relatives and Daniel R Christian would be appreciated.

Thanks
Paul