[or-roots] Daniel R Christian

Paul Christian paulchristian at clearwire.net
Mon Jun 8 16:44:45 PDT 2009

Leslie

Yes I have the Carroll Co. book.  Joseph is my second great grandfather and
he is the brother of Daniel R Christian.  That is my link, a 2nd great
uncle. Daniel Sr was Revolutionary War Vet. my 4th great grandfather, or
Daniel R's grandfather.

NARA in Seattle has the plat maps, I did an overlay of the 17s/3w and the
18s/3w maps and can see the 200 acres using the river as a reference and it
was just below Eugene Skinners tract which was along the river to the north.
Do you live in Eugene?  Your knowledge of this area is very good.  Daniels
old house was moved from the exact original location, to widen Pearl st.
but now is on 170 E 12 th Ave.  I have pictures of both Daniel and
Catherine.  Really cant wait to visit the historical society at Lane County.
They have a nice collection on this subject.
Paul