[or-roots] Marion and Linn Counties 1876 Atlas

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Tue Jun 9 10:18:58 PDT 2009

Dan

My purpose was to have as high quality print as possible, so I chose to go
with 600 dpi. I will print it on a printer that does at least 600 dpi. While
I could "shrink" it a bit, I fear that the loss would be visible.

Taking it down to 55 megs via Adobe Acrobat is about as much as I'm willing
to do. And, as I can carry that around on my joy stick <sorry, thumb drive>,
it isn't a problem for me.

It is only a problem if I wanted to send it to someone else.  Maybe I can
find an FTP site that is good.

Pat