[or-roots] Mary Jones

Cuprum4445 at aol.com Cuprum4445 at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 22:25:03 PDT 2009

Say Glen - Did you ever get to check into those Mary  Jones marriages you
mentioned a while back?  I've forgotten who it was, but  someone on this list
found a couple of Mary Jones' marriages a while  back.  My sister-in-law
surely would like to find out her Mary  Jones's husband's name.  To refresh:
Mary Jones was daughter of James  Austin Jones & Elizabeth Ella Buoy Jones.
Mary was born Apr 1883,  perhaps in the Creswell or Portland areas.

Today I found photos of  Eliz. Ella Buoy  Jones' parents: John Buoy &
Rosalia Morss Buoy on the Find-A-Grave  site.  Each family discovery helps cheer
up Joanne while she goes through  the ordeal of chemotherapy.

Respectfully,     Gerrie in  Idaho

In a message dated 6/10/2009 8:50:11 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,