[or-roots] Name coincidences

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Thu Jun 11 11:18:58 PDT 2009

All

In Relation to the Howells, I have been doing some research on mine since this thread, another name associated with the Howell's here in Oregon is "Hayden", I am find also most of my Howell's lived in Benton County and Lincoln County.

Some of my Howell names are

Austin, Susan (Wife of Austin) Walter, Bertha, Stephin (Stephen), Electra Belknap Howell, William, Nancy Ann, Silas, (Wife, Jerusha) Ida May, Mary A., and a Virgil.

I have yet to look at the Howell's in my Wife's family.

Glen Portland. Oregon