[or-roots] Is this your family?

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at meritel.net
Fri Jun 12 13:38:32 PDT 2009

 Isaac J. Leabo b. 5 May 1845 OR md.#1 5 March 1871 to Ruth
McCubbins
md #2 18 June 1880 to Nancy Putnam
md.#3 Miriam Wooley.
te:

>  My McCubbins lived in Howell Prairie, Silverton, Marion Co. & Lebanon, Linn Co., OR. My ggGrandfather James McCubbins died Sept. 6 1877 in North Salem, OR. James was the 2nd husband of Barbara (Allen-Lewis) McCubbins. Nancy> ----- Original Message ----- From: Marsha Bradley-Luthy To: or-roots mail list Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 7:23 AMSubject: Re: [or-roots] Is this your family?
> Mccubbins out of lebone or
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> On May 6, 2009, at 2:13 PM, "Stephenie Flora" <slflora47 at msn.com> wrote:
>
> > In 2007 a friend of mine found several boxes of documents in the attic of a barn she was cleaning out.  She was going to burn them but decided to ask me if they were of any importance.  I felt that they were a gold mine for genealogy so she gave them to me.  I have finally made an inventory of them.  All are original, in reasonably good condition, and include all kinds of deeds, mortgages, contracts, correspondence, etc.  A list can be viewed at

http://www.oregonpioneers.com/Inventory.htm

I will release these documents to “immediate” family members only.  Contact me for further information.

Stephenie Flora

Marsha pmml at meritel.net pmml at wvi.com genealogy:Bradley,Fish,Leabas