[or-roots] Hogg sisters

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Tue Jun 16 22:53:29 PDT 2009

The first time I remember heaing about the Hogg  sisters was as a joke on a
1930's radio show as a joke. Unfortunately, I my  80 year old brain doesn't
recall just what the show was. I do,  however, remember what fun all of the
neighbor kids had with the  names.

Carroll Cooper Summers (Carroll is an unusual spelling  for a frmale and
has given me many headaches over my  lifetime)

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TQT4OI07E9UK8TH78

says  it is an Urban Legend, half true, a texas Politician from late 19th
to early  20th century had a daughter named Ima and legend had it he
campaigned with her  and a friend of hers that he introduced as his two daughters.

Les

or-roots  mailing  list
or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us