[or-roots] intresting names

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 13:08:34 PDT 2009

Bill

Les and i are related, and now you and I through my Wife, her family has Kingsland Comstock, Born abt 1674 Connecticut and i have his Mother and Father also in my wife's database, my wife is not interested in Genealogy.

Most of my data on her family comes from them, The Aumiller-Shoemaker-Roach, Wailes family, a lot of them live in Kansas, and a bunch here in the Pacific Northwest, the Kansas bunch just had a family reunion the 14th.

Glen Jones Portland