[or-roots] Washington State digital index

eugenemelvin.roots at comcast.net eugenemelvin.roots at comcast.net
Sun Jun 21 10:23:50 PDT 2009

Lillian

Thank-you very much for this tip, I just followed your advice and found a digital image of my parents marriage certificate.   It was a lot easier than taking the original and producing a digital.

I have a distant line of relatives that spent most of the last century in Washington and this tool will be of great help to me in filling in the fine details.

This is why I have always enjoyed being a part of this community is everyone wiliness to help others.

Thank-you,

Eugene