[or-roots] Whitman County, Washington

David Patrick dpatrick at calweb.com
Thu Jun 25 18:12:35 PDT 2009

My Grandmother told she came to Oregon,by way of Washington,Columbia co.when
she was 2years old,born 1872.Her father was George Bains Bristow a Baptist Minister.
There was 2 children born there ,a daughter Tennesee,and a son ?
They came by covered wagon,but whitch one ?Any information would help.
Dave Patrick