[or-roots] Daniel Miller family

Marsha Bradley-Luthy pmml at meritel.net
Thu Jun 25 21:09:34 PDT 2009

Dufur Library

From: or-roots-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
[mailto:or-roots-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Darlene
Casteel
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 7:33 PM
To: or-roots mail list
Subject: Re: [or-roots] Daniel Miller family

Mary --

Unfortunately, the name index in the book does not list first names.  There
are several Davidson's, but glancing at the appropriate pages, I did not
find any William or George.  (Perhaps Sally's eyes are better than mine.)  I
got my copy of the book from the Josephine County Genealogical Society
library in Grants Pass.

Darlene