[or-roots] The Oregon Trail

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 07:42:34 PDT 2009

Ingrid

You could probably have your bookstore in your area order it.

As I said it will not be released until April 8th. and the title is.

"Oregon at Work 1859-2009", I  am not sure who will be shown as the Authors, it is complied by Worksource Oregon which is the State Employment Department.

Those of us who contributed to the book are invited to the release party at the Oregon State Capitol in Salem Oregon, there were many contributors from all over the State of Oregon, so there should be some great old photos in the book.

Glen