[or-roots] Wallowa County site at USgennet

Judy White jjwalliswhite at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:03:59 PDT 2009

It seems surprising with all the bouncing email reported by Mr. Samuelson,
that it is possible for me to get mail from lists. I get his mail with no
problem.

I get mail every day from the Wallowa site, Baker, Union, Grant, Umatilla,
and more, using the email address listed on the page.

I am on this list often, and provide new information for the Oregon sites,
but people must miss them.

So whom ever would like to contact me please use jwhite at loganet.net

Judy

Native American Genealogy http://www.accessgenealogy.com/native/