[or-roots] More Kings/Huntley's

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 14:35:11 PDT 2009

Nathaniel Calhoun Huntley (1827-1909) and George Washington Huntley (1842-1928) were not closely related.

Nathaniel's wife Mary Jane King (1831-1914) was the daughter of Thomas and Elizabeth King. There is quite a bit known about Nathaniel (per Virgil Huntley's book) and he is one of the subjects of a new book in the works by Walt Schroeder, historian for Curry county and a former Oregon State Representative. I have Walt's e-mail for those interested in communicating with Walt.

[Nathaniel was a brother to Jeremiah Huntley, one of my primary research subjects].

 Robyn

Interested in Oregon History? Check out my webpages at
coquillevalley.org or genealogytrails.com (Coos & Curry Counties)