[or-roots] Need address of NorCal site

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 22:29:51 PDT 2009

Thanks Les - I will check out the sites and will be  sure to mention your
name to Linda :-)
Carroll Cooper Summers

Carroll;

I see Sue gave you the url you asked for, but I thought  you might like  some
more;

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cabf1905/counties.htm

That  is the Cal pre 1905 cemetery page which you probably aren't interested
in,  but happened to grab it while hunting what I wanted to send you and
thought  I'd send it anyway.

Okay here is what I was looking  for;

http://www.cagenweb.com/delnorte/

That is Linda Nichols  site for Del Norte, but it includes stuff for adjacent
counties to some  extent and cross links and she is tremendously helpful and
patient,  especially if you don't mention my name. {Just kidding, poor woman
HAS  suffered from her acquaitence with me though.] Included on that site  are
links to the CaDelNor list which I think is a different list from the  one
Sue sent you? It isn't real active at this time, but there are a few  people
on it at least besides me.

Here is the rootsweb California  death  index;

http://vitals.rootsweb.ancestry.com/ca/death/search.cgi

Leslie  Chapman