[or-roots] Is this your family?

GerryCT at aol.com GerryCT at aol.com
Wed May 6 18:05:55 PDT 2009

Stephanie --- thank you for the listing of your "find" so that we could all
 check.  I was so hopeful at least one of my family would be on the list
---  but, nope, they were not.  They are very elusive but thanks for the time
you took to share.

Gerry

In a message dated 5/6/2009 4:04:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,