[or-roots] Is this your family?

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Thu May 7 06:55:27 PDT 2009

Stephenie and All

Stephenie is Great, and i know how she feels about records being thrown out.

I recently got hold of some records myself that I have been trying to find descendents who may want them, as the descendents here in Portland do not, and have posted to the Michigan Rootsweb and Detroit Genelogical Society, trying to find anyone, as most of the records are from that area and the late 1800's early 1900's for time period, thought I had found someone in my own genealoy society but after they looked at the records they could not make a connection, the Names are McAllister, and Thompson for the main ones and in Detroit Michigan, and Toronto Canada, so far no response to any of my posts their.

Glen jones Portland