[or-roots] Richardson in Umatilla

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Mon May 18 13:50:20 PDT 2009

Layne

Thank you for that. I did have this as a "possible" -- but wondering why it
would be a 1899 date. Only thing I could think of is that his wife died in
Whitman County in 1898, which could have triggered a probate if there was
property in Umatilla.  Or, the date on the probate is wrong.

I plan to visit the archives on my visit, so we'll see. I always have a
bunch of death/birth certificates to investigate.

Much as I'd like to go to eastern Oregon, I don't think that's going to be
on the schedule this trip.

Pat