[or-roots] Lincoln county graduation card

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Tue May 19 12:17:39 PDT 2009

Robyn;

When you get that together I will have to get you some materials I have, or
copies of them at least. I have the rough draft of the 1925 Sutherlin HS
"last will and testament" and sevaral older school items including some
really zany stuff my father put in his scrapbook.

I need to check in with whatever Sutherlin has for alumni organization and
see if they want it.