[or-roots] Whitman County, Washington

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Wed May 20 18:51:50 PDT 2009

Pat - found this below also,

Lebanon Genealogical Society, Linn County, Oregon Donation Land Claims
Richard Milligan, a member of the Linn County Genealogical Society, ..... Richardson, Andrew J. Richardson, George W. Richardson, John G. ...
www.usgennet.org/usa/or/town/lebanon/dlcs.html - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
Index of Donation Land Claim
Title Holders in Linn County, Oregon
Gallaher, Elmore