[or-roots] Gidion Cox and his ancestry and siblings.

Broad1000 at aol.com Broad1000 at aol.com
Tue May 26 18:30:23 PDT 2009

Finally a name I recognize:  Mary and Almon Shibley.  The  Shibley's ended
up in Springwater, outside of Estacada and family still lives  there.  I
believe Almon was father of James and the grandfather of Everett,  Elva, and
Earl.  There were other children but 7heir names escape me right  now.
Everett's son Elwin did most of the family research but he is no  longer living.
There are other siblings of that generation however.

Joanne

In a message dated 5/26/2009 3:04:23 P.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,