[or-roots] is anything happening out there?

ilightle2 at hotmail.com ilightle2 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 17 15:34:46 PST 2009

Dale,
Me too! Even if it's just everyone checking in to say HI.  I just started winter layoff and will be poking around to see if anything fresh has hit the web during the summer.  I took a look at Ancestry's free Military access during Veteran's Day but less came up there than I already had.  I've established contact with some second cousins in Omaha and Council Bluffs which will help flesh the family on my Father's mother's side which have been more elusive than his paternal side.  Patience seems to be the key for me.

Hope all goes well !

Ingrid