[or-roots] Cora M Fees - was:Re: is anything happening out there?

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 18:55:20 PST 2009

Thank you but I just obtained Cora's marriage record  last month in Baker
City and she was still alive and kicking when she married  Thornton Williams
on May 5, 1895. I don't know what her middle name was but the  initial was
M. (possibly Melissa for her mother, Melissa Scott Fees  Cooper)

I really appreciate the help though and find it  interesting to see another
Cora M. Fee - mine was definitely spelled  FEES..

Carroll. Cooper Summers

Hi Carroll,

New Family Search has a Cora May Fee as having passed on  5 Sept 1892 in
Harney City, Harney, Oregon.

Ingrid

or-roots  mailing  list
or-roots at listsmart.osl.state.or.us