[or-roots] unsubscribe

Layne G SAWYER layne.g.sawyer at state.or.us
Thu Nov 19 07:21:29 PST 2009

Connie,

I have unsubscribed you.

Please let me know if you receive any more messages from the list.

Regards,

Layne Sawyer
List Mom
Oregon State Archives

>>> Connie Guardino <census at wi.net> 11/18/2009 6:53 PM >>>
I've tried to unsubscribe from this list several times, and am
wondering now what I must do.

Oregon GeoSites: The Gazetteer with an Attitude, compiled and edited
by M. Constance Guardino III with Reverend Marilyn A. Riedel, M.Div.,

is a compendium to their first book, Sovereigns of Themselves: A
Liberating History of Oregon and its Coast, popularly known to many
as “The Oregon eBook.” http://users.wi.net/~census/lesson44.html
Oregon GeoSites stands out in the arena of regional gazetteers and
atlases because it connects post offices with communities, local
environments and  cultures.  Postal service during the last two
centuries has been the primary means by which people have
communicated over great distances. Even today with cell phones and
email at our disposal, many people who desire to communicate with
another over distance, usually choose to make a phone call or write a

letter. Oregon GeoSites was made possible in part due to “OREGON
150” because of the high volume of new research information on the
internet that might otherwise not exist. This four-volume, 588-page
amply illustrated reference ebook is available for $15.00 and
includes shipping and handling. Generous discounts are available for
school and public libraries, and book stores. Order your copy today!
Send your check or purchase order to: