[or-roots] Cremains information at OSH

Penny/Leigh psinjun at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 21:20:13 PDT 2009

I called the Oregon State Hospital Department of Medical Records.  They put me in touch immediately with the woman who has access to the cremains information.  She was a great deal of help and also sent me the Asylum Cemetery book.  This took place this past May (2009) so am not sure what they are doing now.  She also called back with a couple of ideas of how to find commitment information.  It didn't pan out for me but she was very helpful.