[or-roots] Matney

Broad1000 at aol.com Broad1000 at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 11:49:19 PST 2010

Do you have a copy of the Cooper-Hewitt-Matheny Journal and manuscript
edited in 1996 by Gary Burlingame,Julie Jones and Dan Rivera.  I don't know  if
it relevant to your search but I have a copy in the archives at the Philip
Foster Farm.

Joanne

In a message dated 2/1/2010 5:45:34 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,